Sunday, May 21, 2006

Strawberry Jam


Paul and I were having some guests for dinner last night and I decided that we were to have some strawberries.

Unfortunately some were a little manky so I decided to make jam!

I didn't actually have a jam recipe and had already thrown equal volume of sugar to strawberries in the pot and it was merrily bubbling away before I googled 'strawberry jam'.Turns out that it only needs to cook a couple of minutes!

Anyway - the end result was quite a hit. Shame it only made the one jar.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Valda Kerekes said...

Looks yummy! Sounds like and amazing result from an unconventional way of making jam - The fruit is usually cooked before adding sugar.

Amy said...

Ooops... still tasted yummy (or yoomy as Delia says) though!

Amy said...

Ooops... still tasted yummy (or yoomy as Delia says) though!